Two Phillips High School calendars featuring the beautiful artwork of the Pen and Brush Club are now available online for viewing.
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
The Birmingham Magazine published by the Chamber of Commerce for October 1915 is now available online. Click here to view the entire issue.
Table of Contents
- "Economy and Efficiency in Business" by Franklin H. Tonsineire
- "Legendary Shades Mountain" by C. Bryant Schaefer
- "Bessemer End of the Canal" by W. P. Gunn
- "Buildings and Business by F. W. Fitzpatrick
- "The Leeds Highway" by Geo. H. Clark
- "Purposes of the Weather Bureau" by F. C. Horton
- "Woman Suffrage and the Legislature" by Mrs. O. R. Hundley
- "The Present Business Outlook" by W. T. Gentry
- "Accumulative Value of Advertising" by F. J. Holberg
- "The Rotary Club" by May Teressa Holder