We recently added the v.1, no. 1 edition of Birmingham Magazine to BPL's Digital Collections Database.
Table of Contents
- A Letter of Appreciation From E. H. GARY.
- The Industrial Situation By E. H. GARY.
- Social Service Work of City Commission By GEORGE B. WARD, President City Commission.
- The Diversified Farming Association, What it is Doing By MARIE BANKHEAD OWEN, Secretary Central Association.
- Education in Birmingham By DR. J. H. PHILLIPS, Superintendent of Education.
- Woman Suffrage in Alabama By MRS. BOSSIE O'BRIEN HUNDLEY.
- Editorial Comment Business Men's League Item By SAM H. FOWLKES, Secretary.
- Roads and Highways By ALMA RITTENBERRY.
- Birmingham Permanent Manufacturers' Exhibit By J. H. EDMUNDSON. Secretary-Manager.
- Library Talk By CARL MILAM, Director Public Library.
- Proceedings of City Commishion By the Board of Commissioners.
- Building Up a City
- Invitation to Alabama Merchants